1. So are you like a human Google Translate, working in every living or dead language?
No, but we are way prettier than a Google robot. We translate to and from the main European languages: English, German, French, Italian and Spanish, and we also have kickshaws as Hungarian and Finnish.
2. What kind of topics do you cover? Can you translate my dissertation in astrophysics?
That might be a little bit tricky, contact us and we will figure something out. But if you need anything in the field of International Cooperation, Trade Union Rights, Civil Society, Human Rights & Democracy, Education or Development Cooperation, the answer is a loud and clear hellyeah.
3. As I see no price list on the site I assume you work pro bono, right?
Maïa, our managing director’s dog, prefers regular feeding, so we do have prices. For a free quotation, contact us.
4. In what format should I send you my documents?
We can work with any format, as long as it is editable. Working with source files such as .docx or .indd speeds up considerably the process and allows us to preserve the original layout. As for PDF files, we usually convert them into an editable format and then translate the editable file.
5. Do you use any special tools?
SDL Trados Studio, memoQ, memsource, Wordbee, Verifika, AlignFactory, ChangeTracker… Our toolbox is a language nerd’s dream come true. So we can always make sure we are using the right tool for the job.
6. Do you offer DTP services?
We team up with desktop publishing specialists for a smooth processing of your text and graphics.